New Zealand teachers are required in an international school in Hangzhou, China. The classes will be started from August 2018. The school accommodates 1,600 children and it grows. As a new purpose-built school with excellent facilities, we offer a wonderful opportunity to join an enthusiastic international staff team, in a rapidly growing school, in a lovely part of the world.
Main Responsibilities of the post include:
• Contribute to the holistic well-being of all pupils and specifically to those assigned to your individual care
• Undertake class management as a class teacher.
• Complete teaching plans on time and to a high standard through collaboration with an international co-teacher.
• Teach English lessons and Moral and Society lessons independently.
• Be involved in developing, implementing and monitoring all College policies regarding English, and to assist in the necessary documentation pertaining to the subject, where required by the Head of Upper or Lower Primary.
• Assist with the resourcing of English for the Primary School, and work with the Head of Upper or Lower Primary, in drawing up the annual order.
• Apply consistently and diligently the rules of the College in order to maintain discipline, standards of dress and to safeguard the happiness, safety and well-being of all students, to ensure that students know, understand and follow the College rules.
Application deadline: 28 July 2019
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers